WordPress is a website platform that is very flexible and is free. This means websites built on WordPress are not subject to ongoing charges from hosting companies for various features that you need for your business website. There are literally thousands of free themes and plug ins that you can add to your website. Would you like to add a shop? No problem, a free plug-in called Woo Commerce is available. Need a booking button for your events or appointments no problem there are several excellent plug-ins that can help you manage your bookings and best of all they are free with no ongoing cost. I already have a website, why should I move? Over the years a small investment in the time and money it takes to convert your website to WordPress will pay back ten fold. With WordPress as with other websites, you will always need to renew your web hosting and domain name every year. But then that is it. No hidden extras. There are loads of advantages to using WordPress but here are my top ten.
- Ease of Use – Easy to update using a visual editor, just like word documents
- Manage your website from anywhere- Even your phone if you need to.
- No HTML understanding required -With the right theme, you never ever need to code.
- No FTP Required – just log in and update
- Search engines love WordPress – It is also super easy for you to optimize your website for Google
- Blog Built in – connect with your customers
- 100% customizable – Change the look and layout by changing your theme.
- Grows with your business – Ultimate future proof solution
- Responsive web Design – No need to worry about separate mobile websites
- Take your site to any website host – no tie-ins
Upgrade today and get 1 years free web hosting worth £39.99 and 3 business email addresses included.
What to do next..
call us on 0151 528 9886 to arrange
use our contact form to order
Free Web Hosting for one year included
*Limited to orders placed in January 2016*
3 Business email addresses
4 Pages including contact form transferred
(additional pages at £17.50 per page)
Access to 38,000 free plug-ins to grow your business